Right click on multiple images - Move to Album isn't working

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 15:47:43 GMT 2017

Gilles,
Maik,

I figured out was was the problem. I was in Timeline tab not in Albums tab.
Timeline does not care about Albums so when I moved the images to a
different album but they did not disappear from the current view that was
the correct behavior (for the Timeline tab)
Sorry for the noise!
Andrey

Best regards,