Group JPG and RAW

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 13:24:38 GMT 2017

Hi Christoph,

First: 5.4.0 is out: https://www.digikam.org/node/764
It isn't anything big, nevertheless important (at least for my workflow).
Citing from the release text:

    Grouped items are now processed together. Previously operations
    would only apply to the top image in the group (i.e. the image
    displayed when grouped images are hidden). In other words, applying,
    for example, a tag to a top image in a group will assign the tag to
    all images in this group.