Group JPG and RAW

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:04:30 GMT 2017

Hello Christoph,

Thank you a ton for your contribution!

I have been actually looking for that group RAW / JPG option in "(Menubar)
- View - Group Images".
The fact that that menu menu does match the "Right click (on images) -
Group" menu is pretty confusing. Plus, again, the option is called "Group
selected by type" instead of "Group RAW and JPG" so I bet there are many
users out there that have no idea the option actually exists.
Just some thoughts.

Best regards,
Andrey Goreev