[Digikam-users] Add Timestamp to Pictures

Andreas Tono andreas.tono at web.de
Thu Sep 9 19:00:20 BST 2010

Am Donnerstag, 9. September 2010 schrieb mvhakon.11 at gmx.net:
> Hi, I was wondering how to add a time-stamp to my pictures as
>  available in exif? I've checked digikam back and forth but
>  couldn't find anything.
On the rigt side of digikam there are 6 icons

Klick on icon1
Now there is an extra window on the right side.
First a text field for comments. The comments are sved in meta data of
the image. next coms what you want: date and time
this is also saved in meta data.

I used this to change the date time of digital images made from analog
film. Then I used the rename macro. There you can reference the meta
data timestamp. Thats my trick to get all images in chronological
order.