[Digikam-users] debian testing support

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:11:49 BST 2015

This license have been removed since a while into SVG files :

https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdegraphics/libs/libkipi/repository/revisions/262bbedda81ace4c7fb0930b71c5470fad9ae02d

Again, before to open files in bugzilla, Debian team must check before to
generate noise...

Remember : opensource time is precious. We don't need to waste time with
license details, especially when are wrong or obsolete (:=)))

Just my 10cts€ viewpoint...