[Digikam-users] Restore Digikam

Henrique Santos Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 05:12:42 BST 2015

Hello,

Sorry to start this but i recently had my ssd crashed so i lost all my
system files. Including digikam configurated files... (lots of shortcuts
and etc)

The good knew is , i have all files backup.
The bad knew is, where does digikam saves its configuration files?

I am not asking for the database (i have this also), but i am no sure where
digikam saves custom shortcuts or collections, themes and etc..  So if
anybody knows it locations i would be glad so i could restore them!

Thanks to all