[Digikam-users] how to convert XML comments to database?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 09:03:47 GMT 2007

Martin,

This subject have been already discuted in the pass in this room.

The only way to be able to import XML content generated by old digiKam
0.6is to update progressivly to
0.7 release, and later 0.9

In the pass, when digiKam been hosted to sourceforge.net (repository +
mailing list), i remember a script written by Renchi Raju to process this
job... but i cannot re-found it.

The database schema used with current release is available here :

http://www.digikam.org/?q=docs

If you is a script guru, perhaps you can make a little tool for that...

Best

Gilles Caulier