Video is mostly broken for me

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 21:03:50 BST 2023

Hi Robbins,

Yes, there is something to experiment, at least outside digiKam, and
if all is fine, it's to replace the current internal QtAV.

Look this project in gihub:

https://github.com/valbok/QtAVPlayer

This code is a fork more and less of QtAV with plenty of classes
dropped or replaced. It's compatible with Qt5 and Qt6. Look if this
implementation work with your video files (here it works with mine).

Best

Gilles