Video is mostly broken for me

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 21:04:18 BST 2023

The crashes will be fixed in digiKam-8.1.0. I can play all video formats here
without any problems. Video encoding is still broken (Video Slideshow Plugin)
The cause is clear in principle. Yes, QtAV in digiKam needs to be replaced.
Qt6 isn't really an option yet, Marble isn't ported yet. We've discovered
another QtAV Q advancement (I'll provide the link later), but haven't tested
it yet.

Maik