Some progress on ffmpeg 5

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 06:10:22 BST 2022

Hi Steven,

Excellent job. Great to see your progress with FFMPEG 5 support. This
will allow the release more quickly the next 8.0.0, probably in beta
stage, in a few weeks time, as finalizing QtAV integration was a
blocking task.

We will need to discuss the famous externalization of unit-test data
files in the dedicated git-fs repository, and especially the way to
access these files locally while running CI.

Best
Gilles