[Digikam-devel] digikam 0.9.2 freshmeat and linuxfr

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 16:11:43 BST 2007

Gilles Caulier wrote:

> 2007/6/27, Thorsten Schnebeck
> <thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
> <mailto:thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net>>:
>
>     Am Wednesday 27 June 2007 um 10:54:40 schrieb Fabien:
>      > Hi,
>     Hi,
>      >
>      > Yesterday evening, I posted an a news in linuxfr and freshmeat
>     about the
>      > new version.
>
>     What about dot.kde.org <http://dot.kde.org>?
>

> AAAAAAhhhhhhh!!!!! the famous dot.kde.org <http://dot.kde.org> !!!
>
> well, since a long time i can said than dot.kde.org <http://dot.kde.org>
> do not promote digiKam like it can do with KDE4 features, amarock, K3b,
> Koffice, etc... Of course, dot.kde.org <http://dot.kde.org> is really a
> good place to read new technologies and programs othed by KDE
>
> The advantage of dot.kde.org <http://dot.kde.org> for developpers is
> than all informations are already present to start thread on commits
> review. The didgest writer just take a look where there is an high
> activity in svn...

 > [...]

 > I suspect than dot.kde.org <http://dot.kde.org> coordinator _ignore_
 > digiKam as well... Perhaps they don't use or don't care. For me it's a
 > shame.

Well, if the coordinator read this, it won't help :)

A few months ago, we started to talk about dot.kde.org announcements,
they wanted us to give them some informations, look here :
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/digikam-devel/2006-December/009301.html

We started, but never finish to do it...
If somebody want to continue it, help is welcome :)

--
Fabien