[Digikam-devel] Future plans : 0.9.2-final and KDE4 port...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:41:38 BST 2007

2007/6/13, Angelo Naselli <anaselli at linux.it>:

> Alle mercoledì 13 giugno 2007, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> > Angelo,
> >
> > Have you read my previous mail in this thread.
>
> yep, my mail was sent this morning at two o'clock though, i've just
> rewritten it :)
> > I have fixed in svn a macro in Makefile.am of libkdcraw and the
> > insertCatalog is not add at the right place into libs source code to use
> > i18n files...
> Achim saw that yesterday. But as i told you this tarball does not include
> localizations, so that is not a problem by now.
>
> Localization *must* be fixed first to be used according to soname, or
> again
> we have filename conflict in binary packages. And that should be fixed as
> well. As soon as we fix it we can do a new package that *does not* break
> binary compatibility, since it adds only po files :)
>
> > I'm waiting a respo,se from Achim about insertCatalog before to fix
> > libkdcraw into svn...
> Are you saying that insertCatalog fixes po/so filenames?

Well, not sure.

But something like this must be add to constructor implementations from
libkdcraw (dcrawbinary.cpp and dcrawsettingswidget.cpp:

KGlobal::locale()->insertCatalogue("libkdcraw");

The insertCatalog() description is here :

http://api.kde.org/3.5-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kdecore/html/classKLocale.html#f14d084c90a004164fa037458377740e

Gilles

> So the tarballs need to be rebuild (:=)))
> That should be done anyway, but since it is only for localization digikam
> could
> be released i believe and we can release 0.1.2.

But please backport at least this fix :

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/kde3/libs/libkdcraw/libkdcraw/Makefile.am?r1=674731&r2=674797