[Digikam-devel] Future plans : 0.9.2-final and KDE4 port...

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed Jun 13 15:43:24 BST 2007

> Well, not sure.
>
> But something like this must be add to constructor implementations from
> libkdcraw (dcrawbinary.cpp and dcrawsettingswidget.cpp:
>
> KGlobal::locale()->insertCatalogue("libkdcraw");
>
> The insertCatalog() description is here :
>
> http://api.kde.org/3.5-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kdecore/html/classKLocale.html#f14d084c90a004164fa037458377740e
>
> Gilles
>
> > So the tarballs need to be rebuild (:=)))
> > That should be done anyway, but since it is only for localization digikam
> > could
> > be released i believe and we can release 0.1.2.
>

> But please backport at least this fix :
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/kde3/libs/libkdcraw/libkdcraw/Makefile.am?r1=674731&r2=674797
if Gerhard has no problems i can do that tonight, but
it would be nice to fix localization problem as well. Now that Makefile.am has changed again i have to fix
the prepare script again also for version-info :(

There two things i don't like on Achim's changes (he knows so i can speak :) )
- bindir = $(KDCRAW_DIR)
I don't like bindir to be changed into makefile.am
-  -DKDCRAW_DIR='"$(KDCRAW_DIR)"'
i don't like the way to access the var value.
I would have liked mostly to have an install-hook target maybe with a noinst_PROGRAMS first.
But time was so little to make it working in any cases, so Achim's solution is ok for me. Of course
we must pay attantion not to add programs in that Makefile.am though.

A note, this discussion has been missed in kde-imaging@, I know we're almost all here, but
someone should make a summary for that list when we've finished :)

Angelo