[Digikam-devel] Future plans : 0.9.2-final and KDE4 port...

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed Jun 13 09:30:03 BST 2007

Alle mercoledì 13 giugno 2007, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> Angelo,
>
> Have you read my previous mail in this thread.

yep, my mail was sent this morning at two o'clock though, i've just
rewritten it :)
> I have fixed in svn a macro in Makefile.am of libkdcraw and the
> insertCatalog is not add at the right place into libs source code to use
> i18n files...
Achim saw that yesterday. But as i told you this tarball does not include
localizations, so that is not a problem by now.

Localization *must* be fixed first to be used according to soname, or again
we have filename conflict in binary packages. And that should be fixed as
well. As soon as we fix it we can do a new package that *does not* break
binary compatibility, since it adds only po files :)

> I'm waiting a respo,se from Achim about insertCatalog before to fix
> libkdcraw into svn...
Are you saying that insertCatalog fixes po/so filenames?

> So the tarballs need to be rebuild (:=)))
That should be done anyway, but since it is only for localization digikam could
be released i believe and we can release 0.1.2.

Angelo