Magnatune Integration

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 17:44:21 UTC 2006

I have tried my hand at creating a patch of my magnatune preview browser
prototype against revision 551052.

To use this it is nessecary to download this file to /tmp :
http://magnatune.com/info/album_info.xml

It is a binary patch as it includes an image, but should work. The
functionalyty is basically what you see in the screenshot in my original
post.

The code is not very well integrated at the moment but I am talking to the
masterminds of the "Dynamic Collections" stuff about how this could be made
a plugin to that. Also I am using a rather slow DOM parser at the moment,
but I am working on a SAX2 one.

Please let me know what you think.

- Nikolaj