Magnatune Integration

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 15:11:20 UTC 2006

Hello!

I'm new here, so go easy! :-)

Just wanted some feedback on a little something I have been working on. I
started thinking that it would be really cool to integrate previewing and
purchasing of tracks from magnatune into this software to create a nice
integrated experience, and, hopefully, attract more people to magnatune.

the following shows the results of my work so far. all preview tracks from
magnatune can be added to any playlist, and artist info is shown.

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/5981/amarokmagnatune48xg.png
note, this is not a mockup....

I posted something simmilar on the Magnatune forums (actually, someone there
claimed to have forwarded it here, but could not find it) and got a reply
from John at magnatune that encouraged me to continue workig on this. I have
also psted to the amaroK development forum, but it sems like not many people
read that.

Please let me know what you think.

Nikolaj