Summary of my arguments _pro_ name change

Andrew Turner andrewturner512 at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 2 13:09:36 UTC 2006

I don't think Jeff was suggesting there be two names, but rather that
the new name would reflect the increasing usability of Amarok for
non-KDE users (eg the ability to pick a browser without needing the
whole of KDE installed).

I think mention of possible non-KDE versions is probably not helpful
though, as that could start a completely different argument.

Andrew