: Wow! Thanks! (and now for some suggestions)

Jon Shell jshell at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 1 22:12:50 UTC 2006

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://amarok.kde.org from:
Jon Shell <jshell at mindspring.com>

Hi,
First, thanks for you incredible, unbelievable application. It's marvellous.

Now, I listen to podcasts a lot. I have nearly fifty podcasts that I subscribe to.  I often strip out the feed URLs from a page with sed and feed them straight into 'dcop amarok playlistbrowser addPodcast "${i}" ' in a shell loop. The one problem is that when i batch add podcasts, I have to set the feed properties individually. I would like to select all podcasts and set the feed properties for all of them, or a bunch at a time, the same way that akregator lets you set feed retrieve intervals for all feeds.

Thanks again, and regards.

Jon Shell.

PS I wouldn't mind doing small coding jobs. I can write C/C++ and i know my way around a compliler, linker and make. I could donate a couple of hours a week.