Review Request: New dynamic bias

Peter C. Ndikuwera pndiku at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 22:32:45 CET 2011

The reason I tried this branch is because I really really want dynamic
playlists that work. And that I can come back to in 3 months and still
understand what they do!

I can't really answer the "dumb it down" question. What I wonder is what
scenarios does the current approach fulfil that the simple interface (not
necessarily functionality) of 1.4 couldn't? That would help me give more
constructive input on the dynamicplaylist branch.

For example, I want a playlist with songs before 2000 that are longer than 2
minutes in length. I could do this with four or five clicks in 1.4. Maybe
I'm dumb, but I've failed to do that with either approach to dynamic
playlists.

Thanks.

P.

Ok. I understand. Dumb it down.