[WikiToLearn] Communication channels

Cristian Baldi bld.cris.96 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 06:44:35 UTC 2016

Hey all,

I think these that Luca proposed are some good ideas.

The only downside I see in this is that it will require additional work for
those working on these ideas: crating the thread on ml, on meta and
updating meta in the end.

I am not saying this is bad, actually I really like it, I am just worried
that maybe for some people could be too much work, not really in amount but
more in 'steps' and things to do.

Still, it's not bad, we might just need a working group to help with these
things.

I think this will vastly improve experience both for new users and for
existing ones (that might miss meetings for any reason).

I would suggest also doing something similar also  to keep track of
mini-sprints that some people in the development team do and in general for
'in real life' meetings (we usually send a report on mailing list, adding a
link on meta would not hurt)

Keep up the good work!

Cristian