[WikiToLearn] A draft proposal for a WikiToLearn Board and other structures

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Thu May 12 18:56:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

On giovedì 12 maggio 2016 11:02:04 CEST Matteo Bonanomi wrote:
> There's only one thing I'd like to point out: in all those groups
> there's the presence of one (or more) editor. I'd like to stress the
> fact that editors' world is pretty much different from techs' and
> devs' ones so all those editors who will be part of the "maintainers'
> table" may not have anything new on a two week basis, during the
> meeting of this group of people; editors work tends to be strongly
> time-dependent. So, It's ok to have this maintainers table and imho it
> will be a very important tool for our work but it has to be properly
> organized in order to allow people with different backgrounds to have
> something to talk about on a 2weekly basis.

I was thinking of admins and other people who have a general overview on the
project... somebody who can tell how spam is going, how many accounts are
registered, what are the difficulties found by the general community... this
kind of things

> During the sprint we set up the internal organization for the editors
> group, but I feel the need of such a structure to start efficiently as
> soon as possible because it's complementary to the internal structure
> you are proposing here.

Yes, that is really true. If you have ideas on how to get it started
efficiently, please go ahead :-)

Bye,
-Riccardo