[WikiToLearn] [Feature] New User Journey

Sofia Liguori s.liguori4 at campus.unimib.it
Wed Apr 27 11:22:06 UTC 2016

Hi everybody!
I''ve just read the new user journey description and I really like the idea!
Since a new editor may be interested in editing an already existing section
(created by someone else) I think it should be useful to have the
possibility of adding already existing sections in the personal page. I
mean, instead  of having just a list of the sections created by the user i
suggest having also a list of sections "observed" which the user is
interested in editing.

: