[WikiToLearn] [Feature] New User Journey

Gianluca Rigoletti gianluca.rigoletti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 18:13:50 UTC 2016

> Hi everybody!
> I''ve just read the new user journey description and I really like the idea!
> Since a new editor may be interested in editing an already existing section
> (created by someone else) I think it should be useful to have the
> possibility of adding already existing sections in the personal page. I
> mean, instead  of having just a list of the sections created by the user i
> suggest having also a list of sections "observed" which the user is
> interested in editing.

I think it can be somehow difficult to implement it to the tech side.
We can stick the watchlist button for now imho. I need to thank you
because I found that since the 25th of November there wasn't any
button that gives you the possibility to add a page to the personal
watchlist. I made the changes (https://git.io/vwrc4), so this weekend
we should see this little feature :)

--
Gianluca