[WikiFM] Wiki Organization

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 22:22:42 UTC 2015

Hello World,

Sorry it took me so long to get involved, I'm envolved in many projects, most KDE related.

I've looked over the Wiki and I have a few suggestions:

     *  Each page should have next and previous buttons both at the top and the bottom of the page.
     *  We should have a clear vision statement of what we want to achieve and what's our target audience
     *  establish the outline of the C++ course (like a book table of contents)
     *  the same for Qt
     *  the same for KDE
We should not limit ourselves to just text, some visual examples can be very helpful. We should make diagrams (sketches) where possible to better explain the concepts.
Brian form VoidRealms does awesome video tutorials, at least his Qt videos are awesome. We should promote them (as I see we do). The down side is he only shows Qt4. He might have started with Qt5 in his latest, videos, I haven't checked them out.

Has the IRC meeting happened in the 3rd of september? What was discussed? Where are the meeting notes?

Regards,--
*Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan*
GeekAliens.com[1]
Kubuntu Romania Representative[2]