[WikiFM] Phabricator for WikiToLearn

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Fri Sep 11 09:41:36 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am glad to announce that we have finally a project on Phabricator just ofr
us!

Here is the project page, which you can join:
	https://phabricator.kde.org/project/profile/39/

And this is the view on all our tasks:
	https://phabricator.kde.org/project/board/39/

To use Phabricator, you should *really* get a KDE Identity account:
	https://identity.kde.org/index.php?r=registration/index

...and then log in via LDAP with the above credentials.

I created a few lists, let's try to see what works best. Note that you can
create tasks and subtasks directly by clicking on a list, so you can make
funky dependency graphs. You should move tasks to the "In progress" list while
you work on them, and assign them to yourself.

I think that's all, ask in case of questions... I personally have never used
Phabricator, so we might need a little bit to find the perfect workflow that
works for us ;-)

Bye,
-Riccardo