[WikiFM] WikiRating

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Tue Sep 1 21:30:16 UTC 2015

Hi,
I am finally back in a civilized part of the world with proper internet
access, so excuse for the backlog in the e-mails. ;-)

On Monday, August 31, 2015 09:14:16 PM Davide Valsecchi wrote:
> Hi to everyone,
>
> Finally, me and Mario Marini (mamarini94 at gmail.com) have rearranged our
> ideas about a rating system for Wiki2Learn.
> We have written a little paper to explain our ideas, attached to the email.

This is an amazing work! I am so excited to see this finally getting together,
and in such a thorough way!
I will review it myself in the next days and will ask some professional
mathematician to also chip in the comments. The basic structure looks already
very good, though!

> If you'll like it, we'll start tests to see if the model is valid as we
> think.
> It's only a base  to start building a complete rating system, but we think
> it has the right strenghts.

I think we can start some tests soon... we should have a meeting to see what
would be the best way to implement the code. Let's also wait for some more
comments in the meantime.

In any case, amazing job: kudos guys, you rock!

Bye,
-Riccardo