[WikiFM] [Kde-teaching] Learning Qt programming from KDE

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Tue Sep 1 21:57:01 UTC 2015

On Tuesday, September 01, 2015 04:50:48 PM Sandro Andrade wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 2:44 AM, Germano Massullo
>
> <germano.massullo at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Il 01/09/2015 01:42, Franklin Weng ha scritto:
> >> I'm okay with Sep. 1, Sep 2, Sep 3 16:00.  Anyone want to join?
> >
> > Me
> > I think IRC is better
>
> Me, +1 to IRC. Having it on Sep 3 works for me.
> Sandro

I will obviously be there!

I have one small problem with the 3rd: Dario just told me that he got asked to
do a small presentation of Wikitolearn to a Chilean univeristy on that
afternoon (through videoconference). I am still unsure of the time, but I
would like to be there as well: in case it conflicts, would you be OK to move
it one hour sooner or later? Tomorrow morning I hope to know exactly the time
of that presentation.

For the channel communication, we can obviously use #wikitolearn on Freenode.

Bye,
-Riccardo