[WikiToLearn] Guidelines about linking external materlial

Dario Mapelli mapelli.dario at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 21:27:54 UTC 2015

I always appreciated the bibliography of the textbook i studied,i think
that having more sources is always better. I can decide whether to use them
or not, but in case of need is extremely handy to have an idea where to
start looking for more information!

Hence, i would suggest to link stable resources, like open courses, and to
add a nice and as exhaustive as possible bibliography.
Of course i would avoid linking pdfs in a professors's personal page, since
there is a high possibility of having a ton of broken links after a couple
of years.

​Dario.​