[WikiToLearn] Developers starter meeting

Davide Valsecchi valsecchi.davide94 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 22:10:31 UTC 2015

Dear Friends,

We definitely have to write a comprehensive guide to w2l developing.

Italian community (not only) is growing faster and faster and a lot of
people are willing to contribute not only with lecture notes but also
developing software. So, we have thought that it's the right moment to give
a definite structure to the "developer starting guide".

On monday, in Bicocca there'll be an informal meeting to introduce new
potential devs into the working flow. It'll be a first experiment:
1)Luca will introduce the general structure of w2l under the hood (docker
inside docker inside docker) .
2) I can make an introduction about ocg personalization and Latex2mediaWiki
parser.
3) Gianluca could explain css developing and, really important, bootstrap
templates updating

We now that these information are fundamental for all the community, so
we'll write as soon as possible a complete guide about development and
current projects on meta.wikitolearn.org.

Bye for now

Davide