[WikiToLearn] Introducing Myself

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Wed Dec 9 22:21:35 UTC 2015

On Saturday, December 05, 2015 06:32:51 PM Silvia Brosolo wrote:
> I thought it would be a good idea to follow Cristian's example and introduce
> myself, too.

That was a very good idea! Thanks for taking the initiative and sorry for not
having suggested it before :-)

> I'm Silvia, I'm 19 and I study Mathematics at the University of Milano
> Bicocca.
>
> I find this project incredibly interesting, so I hope I'll be able to give
> my contribution by adding and translating as many pages as I can. I will
> also try to help in the developing of the project itself, although my
> computer science skills are, for now, very limited.

And we're very happy to have you here Silvia! ;-) Welcome aboard!

Feel free to join also the tech groups (they're a little noisy lately, I
know), but we gladly mentor new students who want to learn by doing.

And of course, welcome also to Cristian (even if he's well known since a while
in the Telegram groups ;-) )

Have lots of fun and happy wiki-ing :-)

Bye,
-Riccardo