[WikiToLearn] Introducing Myself

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 21:51:37 UTC 2015

Good to hear from both of you.

On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 9:32 AM, Silvia Brosolo <silvia.bro at icloud.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I thought it would be a good idea to follow Cristian's example and introduce myself, too.
>
> I'm Silvia, I'm 19 and I study Mathematics at the University of Milano Bicocca.
>
> I find this project incredibly interesting, so I hope I'll be able to give my contribution by adding and translating as many pages as I can. I will also try to help in the developing of the project itself, although my computer science skills are, for now, very limited.
>
> Thank you for your attention, enjoy your weekend!
>
> Silvia Brosolo
>
>> Il giorno 05 Dec 2015, alle ore 15:16, Cristian Baldi <bld.cris.96 at gmail.com> ha scritto:
>>
>> Dear members of this ML,
>>
>> I would like to introduce myself to all of you.
>>
>> I am Cristian Baldi a 19 years old guy studying Computer Science (first year) at University of Milano Bicocca.
>>
>> I am really looking forward to spending some time working on this amazing project.
>>
>> I will help writing pages for my course of study and I will also try to help on the technical side of WikiToLearn.
>>
>> Thanks for reading.
>>
>> Have a nice day!

I really like the idea of introducing ourselves. I'm Valorie, far past
my university days, but still studying humanity and life daily. I
can't help much with writing content or translating, but I am a good
editor. I love this project and those of you I've met; bravo to you
all for making this happen.

Valorie

PS: There is a KDE-community list where it is also appropriate to
introduce yourself: