[WikiToLearn] Promo Team Updates

Davide Maggiorelli Wiki davide.maggiorelli at wikitolearn.org
Sat Dec 5 21:07:28 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

here are some updates by the promo team from the last couple of weeks.

We have started working on online graphics, templates for texts, emails,
presentations, and other promotional material (eg. poster, flyer..), both
in English and in Italian.

We have a lot of material stored on Google Drive (just send me your email
to be added to the shared folder).

We managed to get in contact with several researchers and professors (some
of them have websites with a lot of interesting material) in order to find
expert contributors and high quality material.

We are now trying to get more students involved, starting from those who
are subscribed to scientific communities (Facebook, Linkedin, forum…).

Our next step is to draw up a list of FAQ, which will be very useful for
anyone who would like to find complete answers to common questions like
“what is the difference with Wikibooks or Wikiversity?” (or for WikiToLearn
members who might need to find the right words).

We are also planning to open a new Phabricator group so that everyone can
participate in the promotion of WikiToLearn.

Do you have any other ideas? Any other suggestions on things we should work
on?

Web team: we have to speak to integrate the changes in the website ;)

Feel free to contact me for any question :)

Davide Maggiorelli

*Promo Team Coordinator at WikiToLearn*
[image: Facebook - WikiToLearn] <https://www.facebook.com/WikiToLearn/> [image:
Twitter - WikiToLearn] <https://twitter.com/WikiToLearn> [image: Linkedin -