[WikiToLearn] Introducing Myself

Silvia Brosolo silvia.bro at icloud.com
Sat Dec 5 17:32:51 UTC 2015

Hello everyone!

I thought it would be a good idea to follow Cristian's example and introduce myself, too.

I'm Silvia, I'm 19 and I study Mathematics at the University of Milano Bicocca.

I find this project incredibly interesting, so I hope I'll be able to give my contribution by adding and translating as many pages as I can. I will also try to help in the developing of the project itself, although my computer science skills are, for now, very limited.

Thank you for your attention, enjoy your weekend!

Silvia Brosolo