[WikiFM] Ubuntu Classroom Courses

Aaron Honeycutt honeycuttaaron3 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 16:16:59 UTC 2015

There was recent talk about Ubuntu Classroom (mostly about Membership) but
when I was going though the wiki pages about the idea I found this[1]

They are very outdated but I do like the concept and think they would make
great content for WikiFM/WikiToLearn. Ubuntu is a stepping stone to other
GNU/Linux Distros and later KDE (at least it was for me) and having course
material to help a person discover this vast community and great ideals is
of great importance.

I would like your input on this idea, thanks!

Aaron Honeycutt

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Learning/Materials