[WikiFM] IRC Meeting for India+WikiFM/WikiToLearn strategy

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Tue Aug 11 20:59:46 UTC 2015

On 11 August 2015 at 21:27, Alberto Giudici <alvarin32 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately I am really busy at the moment and cannot join the meeting iat
> any of the proposed slots. Sorry for that.
>
> Have a nice IRC session ;)

Hi,

I was just to comment on the following. Since it seems like most
people are busy (August: is everybody on holiday?) and just me and
Rajeesh answered, I will kickstart a round of e-mails on the subject,
so that everybody stays in the loop. ;-)

It won't be as fast as an IRC meeting, but we can have that later.

Bye,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום