[WikiToLearn] Semantic feature ideas

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Wed Dec 16 14:01:56 UTC 2015

On Wednesday, December 16, 2015 12:02:42 PM Alessandro Tundo wrote:
> Could you explain it better? How this could be useful for the users? Do you
> want they have the possibility to search them?

Two things:
1) natural language translation of math could be useful for extraction, we
already have some work done here (see Massimo in CC)
2) we can add parameters to the template which takes care of theorems,
definitions, ...

speaking of #1, Davide (Riva) was thinking about adding accessibility features
to WikiToLearn. We shouald start a discussion with Massimo (Massimo: are you
on wikitolearn-tech?) and Andrea Mangiatordi (subscribe!) on the subject, on
w2l-tech.

Bye,
-Riccardo