[WikiToLearn] Semantic feature ideas

Davide Valsecchi valsecchi.davide94 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 11:07:04 UTC 2015

We could assign a tag to important equations using a dmath tag parameter
and index them. Then we could make them searchable through a Special Page
or somethink similar. Moreover it could be the first pace towards the
possibily of making reference to equation in a \ref latex style.

I'm thinking about a sort of \label command in latex, bu more useful
befause we could use it to search equation.