[Uml-user] umbrello 1.1 - sequence diagram - 'pick' distance is too small?

P. Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 23 22:20:03 UTC 2003

Jonathan Riddell wrote:

>>Also, when I installed the umbrello 1.1 RPM for Redhat 8.0, it would
>>crash when I deleted a class's attribute.  I built it from source, using
>>Qt 3.1.1, and now it doesn't crash.
>>

>What method did you use to delete the class's attribute?  Is there a
>backtrace?
>
>Any experience of this Pascal?

Unfortunately no, and I cannot reproduce that.

However, I had a short private discussion with Alain, who reported
another crash under RedHat 7.3, and it also came out that libpng was not
the problem, but when he updated the system fully, it was working fine.
To do that, he updates around 40-50 packages, so I have no idea what it was.
Maybe on RH8.0 there is a similar issue, and if Joe can actually tell us
what RedHat's up2date suggests as upgrades, maybe we'll have an idea.

Also, a stack trace would be welcome :-)

--Pascal