[Uml-user] umbrello 1.1 - sequence diagram - 'pick' distance is too small?

Joe Van Andel vanandel at atd.ucar.edu
Fri Jan 24 08:29:02 UTC 2003

Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> What method did you use to delete the class's attribute?  Is there a
> backtrace?

I right-clicked the class, selected attributes, selected the attribute,
and used the delete button.

I can not reproduce this problem with umbrello-1.1.1-rh80.i386.rpm

Thanks for your speedy support - 1.1.1 doesn't crash when printing, like
1.1 did.

(Also, I'm very glad to see that you are using valgrind to detect memory
errors!)

--
Joe VanAndel
http://www.atd.ucar.edu/~vanandel/