[Uml-user] Umbrello

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Feb 20 09:23:04 UTC 2003

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Wes Peters wrote:
> Umbrello UML Modeller: 1.1

You might want 1.1.1 if you're ever going to print anything.

> FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE

Don't fancy making FreeBSD packages of it do you :)

> I have just one question: would you consider adding a basic database
> diagram, such as ERD, to the model?  We use PostgreSQL to store data
> for our application and so far have had to resort to Visio for our
> ERDs.  I would much rather use a tool like Umbrello for the entire
> model, here on my comfortable and functional FreeBSD workstation.

Seems a fair idea.  This is a UML programme rather than a general
diagramming programme but I suspect entity-relashion goes with UML quite
well.

In the mean time try dia or brave Kivio.

Jonathan Riddell