[Uml-user] Exploding Umbrello

Salvador Peralta speralta at willamette.edu
Mon Feb 10 09:10:02 UTC 2003

Jonathan Riddell wrote:

>On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Salvador Peralta wrote:
>

>>I am using redhat 7.3 with the default kdelibs that came with the
>>distribution.  I usually run gnome as my default desktop:
>>I installed umbrello-1.1.1-rh73.i386.rpm
>><http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/uml/umbrello-1.1.1-rh73.i386.rpm?download>
>>from uml.sourceforge.net/download.php.
>>

>The Red Hat 7.3 RPM was made by someone who used up2date to upgrade KDE to
>a newer version.  While in theory this shouldn't make any difference it
>seem that it does in practice.
>
>You may have to compile the programme yourself (in which case you could
>always donate the resulting RPM :)

Sounds good, Jonathan.  Strange that the rpm installation did not flag
the absense of required library versions.  In any case, I will compile
it from the source and append packaging it to a growing list of projects. :)

Perhaps a note on the sourcforge site indicating that the current redhat
rpm requires the kde updates would be in order?

Regards,

Salvador

--
Salvador Peralta