[Uml-user] Exploding Umbrello

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Feb 10 06:07:03 UTC 2003

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Salvador Peralta wrote:
> I am using redhat 7.3 with the default kdelibs that came with the
> distribution.  I usually run gnome as my default desktop:
> I installed umbrello-1.1.1-rh73.i386.rpm
> <http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/uml/umbrello-1.1.1-rh73.i386.rpm?download>
> from uml.sourceforge.net/download.php.

The Red Hat 7.3 RPM was made by someone who used up2date to upgrade KDE to
a newer version.  While in theory this shouldn't make any difference it
seem that it does in practice.

You may have to compile the programme yourself (in which case you could
always donate the resulting RPM :)

Sorry for the late reply

Jonathan Riddell