[Uml-user] Exploding Umbrello

Salvador Peralta speralta at willamette.edu
Wed Feb 5 13:20:02 UTC 2003

Hi Luis (et al),

I am using redhat 7.3 with the default kdelibs that came with the
distribution.  I usually run gnome as my default desktop:

kdelibs-devel-3.0.0-10
kdelibs-3.0.0-10
qt-3.0.3-11
qt2-2.3.1-3
qt-devel-3.0.3-11
qt2-2.3.1-3

I installed umbrello-1.1.1-rh73.i386.rpm
<http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/uml/umbrello-1.1.1-rh73.i386.rpm?download>
from uml.sourceforge.net/download.php.

The most commonly used kde application on my desktop is kedit although
koffice is also installed and works ok.

Attached, please find the last 500 lines output of strace umbrello.

Best regards,

Salvador Peralta

--
Salvador Peralta