[Uml-user] Exploding Umbrello

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Wed Feb 5 12:01:01 UTC 2003

very strange...
sorry I can't help that much because I dont use red hat, but maybe you can
give us some more info:

* which version did you install? (and where did you get it from?)
* what version of KDE do you have (3.0, 3.1? and where did you get it from)
* Are you using any other KDE applications? (are you using KDE or GNOME with
at least anothre KDE applicatioin?)

saludos

luis