[Uml-devel] Fwd: Re: umbrello compilation errors in RC1]

Jean Vittor jean.vittor at free.fr
Thu Jan 22 12:53:37 UTC 2009

I haven't look the incriminated code but I guess that defining
STATIC_ASSERTION_FAILURE<false> will probably not solve the problem.

Please take a look at this page (
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_37_0/doc/html/boost_staticassert.html )
which explains the usage of |BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT|.

STATIC_ASSERTION_FAILURE<false> is expected not to be defined in order
to generate error messages at compilation time.

Jean