[Uml-devel] xmi differences between umbrello and umbrello-soc

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:15:20 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:02 PM, Ralf Habacker<ralf.habacker at freenet.de> wrote:
> Hi
>
> today i tried to compile and run the umbrello-soc branch on windows. While
> it looks very nice and the item selecting and resizing works very good I
> then tried to load some files from the umbrello trunk version, which fails
> in some areas.
> [snip]

Hi Ralf,
 Thanks for testing umbrello-soc :-)
I don't know why, but I was stupid to use different XMI format for few
widgets -
AssociationLine (LinePath in umbrello-trunk), MessageWidget..

But, thats fixable.. My next goal is that.

As my commit r1010486 indicates, I am now just left with one method to
port in AssociationWidget. After, this my next goal is to fix
anomalies (regressions) like the above ones.
I hope umbrello-soc to be usable as trunk except cut-copy, undo-redo
by this weekend..

I have plans to implement cut-copy and undo-redo from scratch starting
from next week. Any suggestions and help is appreciated :)

--
Cheers,
Gopala Krishna A