[Uml-devel] argoUML-like association placing

Anthony Parent anthony.parent at intel.com
Thu Feb 23 14:08:11 UTC 2006

I for one would be interested.

To make a patch, download the "makepatch" perl script (just google for makepatch,
you'll find it.) You will need an "original" copy of the code, and your changed
version. Follow the directions from makepatch, tar up the result and send it. (Adding
a config option to select the style of line routing would make things easier for
others who may not want this style.)

Just my $0.02,

TonyP