[Uml-devel] Umbrello patches

Heiko Nardmann heiko.nardmann at onlinehome.de
Sun Jun 20 08:36:08 UTC 2004

Attached is a patch file which contains my modifications for the checking
against reserved keywords. It also contains a rewrite of the C++ code
generation form regarding the general options. I have changed the use of
several QCheckButtons to the use of a QListView with embedded QCheckButtons.
This way we can add more general options without having layout space
problems.

Question: how do I keep patches separate from another? I would like to
distinguish between patches for different topics ... any good ideas? I am not
that expert regarding diffs and patches - I just modified .cvsrc according to
web information and did a 'cvs diff > $HOME/umbrello.diff' inside my kdesdk
folder. Do I have to do a local 'diff' between two different kdesdk
directories?

Question: the web page tells me to put the following inside .cvsrc:
cvs -l -q -z4
diff -up
update -dP
checkout -P

What is this '-l' about? I get an 'cvs: invalid option -- l' error message so
I removed '-l' from .cvsrc. Is this an old option? I am using cvs client
1.11.14 if this helps ...

--
Heiko Nardmann