[Uml-devel] Umbrello patches

Oliver Kellogg Oliver.Kellogg at t-online.de
Sun Jun 20 11:42:01 UTC 2004

On Sunday, June 20, 2004 5:41 PM, Heiko Nardmann
<heiko.nardmann at onlinehome.de>
wrote:

> Attached is a patch file which contains my modifications for the checking
> against reserved keywords. It also contains a rewrite of the C++ code
> generation form regarding the general options. I have changed the use of
> several QCheckButtons to the use of a QListView with embedded
QCheckButtons.
> This way we can add more general options without having layout space
> problems.

Great! I've applied it.

> Question: how do I keep patches separate from another? I would like to
> distinguish between patches for different topics ... any good ideas?

Just putting all the related diffs in a single file has worked fine for me
so far

> What is this '-l' about?

I don't know - but watch out for a possible confusion between "minus-ell"
and "minus-one", on some poor fonts they appear the same :-(

Many thanks for your patch.

--Oliver