[Uml-devel] Q: use of external libs in the UML model?

Heiko Nardmann heiko.nardmann at onlinehome.de
Sun Jun 20 08:21:00 UTC 2004

What about use of external libs inside my model?
If I want the code generator e.g. use STL, Qt or ACE then the question arises
whether I have to model these things or whether I can take them as given
"data types". That would also mean that new classes can not have names from
already existing old classes.
The problem here are namespaces which allow duplicate class names. These are
packages as far as I have understood UML, aren't they?

--
Heiko Nardmann